Oxbow Alfalfa Hay is a high fibre legume hay with the same long strand fibre found in grass hays but with more protein energy and calcium. This hay is perfect for young or lactating animals that need concentrated nutrition. Feeding directions- Growing animals (under 6 months) – Unlimited amounts plus free choice grass hay. Mature animals – occasional small amounts as a treat. Nursing females – Unlimited amounts in addition to grass hay.
- High fibre content with more protein energy and calcium
- Perfect for young or lactating animals
- Can be used as an appetite stimulant
- Great as an occasional treat
- Contains an important source of minerals to aid growth