Where to use and strength
Cleans and removes odours is sustainably using micro-organisms which have been grown specifically to deal with animals. Removes strong smelly territory marking odours. Eliminates odours from urine, excrement, sweat and saliva, breakdown of breeding grounds for germs improving hygiene. Leaves no haze or streaks.
- Cat Litter Tray Cat Bed, Cat Litter Tray
- Dog crib, dog basket
- Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Rats, turtle, kennel and pet cages
- Rabbit Hutch with, Aviary, horses boxes
- Objects and furniture throughout the living area including cushions, rugs, sofa and other fabrics
- Car seats
Easy for the skin and paws, recommended by vets.
Strong dirt: Mix 100 ml concentrate with 900 ml water.
Normal dirt: Mix 50 ml concentrate with 900 ml water. This mix is designed to meet the effect of the micro-organisms and achieve a perfect result.
Instructions for use
Shake the concentrate well before use. Spray the odorous or contaminated areas with the dilution and allow to dry. Repeat the process if/when required. Maintenance Cleaning with our Biopet Cleaners 50 – 100 ml to 5 litres of water wipe wet and leave to dry, do not rinse with water. Primary treatment in the most extreme cases: 500 ml to 5 litres of water. Use as above.
Warning: Do not use chlorine-based or acidic cleaning products at the same time.
- Effective ✓ 80 Mio Biol Opur organisms Pro millilitres wirken quick, sustainable and no residue and provides a lasting removal of feed for Geruchsverursachende bacteria.
- Efficient ✓ removes organic odors and stains effectively and without the use of toxic chemicals. Markings e.g. using a cat urine are biologically clean and not harmful to humans or animals eliminated.
- Uwe Ltfr friendly ✓ odour neutraliser is hygienic to the skin; rich and dermatologically with very well tested. It also is not harmful to humans, animals and the environment.
- Versatile ✓ because of their high compatibility of the material, the odour remover also ideal for use in the home, car, for carpets, Cat Litter Tray, rabbit hutch and many more.
- Doses ✓ are easy to measuring the concentrate to suit you. Bei starker Verschmutzung: 100ml in 1 liter of water. With ordinary pollution 50 ml in 1 litre of water.